Tuesday 9 February 2021
We have Nari Parikshan Clinic which facilitate Nari /Puls obsevation to know body condition. it is norammaly called Vaat, Pitta, Cougha. Nari gati or Pulpitation nature gives exect idea of ailment in your body.
It is not only ancient technique but also used by all therapist or pathy.
Here our Doctors does nari parikshan to defind the dosha (commonly known as Tripada dosha). Once your Nari gati or Pulpitation are abnormal as it defind in Ayurveda, you need to shanta the dosha and purify the and balance the nari.
our expert doctors examines nari/puls in our clinic or center Service acurately to find possible diseases in your body. Once your niri is set to normal by different therapies, patient becomes normal and leads healthy life.
He is graduated in Homeopathy and had wide scientific research experience in Indian herbs as medicine, and its importance. He did diploma in Naturopathy and Yoga from Gandhi National Academy of Naturopathy, a three and half year full time intensive program with training in current evidence based practices and traditional methods under supervision of leading Naturopathic Doctors of GNAN and Gayatri Paribar, Anwalkhera and Madhya Pradesh Prakitik Chikitsa Parishad.
Amit K Sen is a motivated practitioner who works with the patient in establishing holistic treatment plans that will be sustainable for the patient, while getting to the root of concern. Homeopathy, Yoga, Meditation, Lifestyle counseling and natural nutrition are often included in many of his prescription and treatment plans.
We are group of experiences naturopathy health professionals who are dedicated to the social………………Read More
Friday 3 July 2020
Ingredients (Total 9)
- Water-One Litre
- Chhoti Elaichi -7
- Badi Elaichi-7
- Kali Mirch -10 to 15
- Long – 1 to 15
- Tulsi Leaves -15 to 20
- Dal Chini – A small piece equivalent to 6 centimeter in length and 6 mm in width
- Ginger – A small piece equivalent to 6 centimeter in length and 6 mm in width
- Sauth Just half of the Ginger
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and simmer a low flame.
- Take the help of spoon in the process for mixing the material over gas/stove.
- Check if the water content is on the stove its 50% remaining then you kadha is ready.
- For onewho is in problem link dry cough, high ferver, sore throat & difficulty in breathing the dose (150 ml) thrice a day
- For other this is twice a week.
- Please Note
- Do not mix Milk
- Do not mix any GUR OR SUGER